Announcing....... This Week's Teleclass for Members of the Children's Writers' Coaching Club at the National Writing for Children Center
If you've ever wanted to break into the children's educational market but just didn't know how, here's your chance to learn everything you need to know about this lucrative market.
On Thursday, February 28, 2008, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time, Rita Milios presents:The Lucrative Educational Market: Where do YOU Fit In?.... Session 1 in the Writing for Children’s Educational Markets Series
The children’s educational market is a HUGE writing niche. Whether you write fiction, non-fiction, books, articles or activities/crafts…whether you have teaching experience or not, there is a “place” for you in this vast marketplace!
- Explore the many opportunities available for writers, including: books, workbooks, student activities, teacher pages, hi-lo (high interest, low reading level) and ESL (English as a second language) books and materials, test-prep and test assessment materials, science experiments, art projects, reading passages, nonfiction articles, creative nonfiction, fiction stories and more!
- Learn the benefits (and challenges) of writing for these markets from a seasoned pro with more than twenty years experience.
- Take the Education Writer’s Self-Discovery Quiz to see if YOU have what it takes to be a children’s education writer.
- Have your pressing questions (such as “How much can I expect to be paid?”) answered fully and frankly.
- Gain access to valuable “insider information” that can save you hundreds of hours in time and gain you thousands of dollars in potential earnings.
Join Rita Milios, author of more than thirty children’s books, test assessment materials, workbooks, ESL materials–and all of the different kinds of educational materials mentioned above–in this fast-paced, crammed-packed, value-laden class.
To take part in this teleclass, join the Children's Writers' Coaching Club here
I hope you join us.
Write it down,