Thursday, December 18, 2008
Writing Coach and Award winning Author, Suzanne Lieurance, has awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award. Challenging me to reveal ten honest to goodness deep dark secrets about myself. Thank you Suzanne. I am not sure the world is ready for this but here are the rules.
1. List 10 honest things about yourself (make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!)
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
1. I am a licensed Plumber and my husband works for me.
2. I went back to college at age 55 and graduated with a GPA 4.0. I was always older than my teachers.
3. I lost 104 pounds in 1998 by following Weight Watchers guidelines. For the first time in my adult life I wore a size 14.
4. I gained back 60 pounds by 2007. What happened? Behavior Modification fall out.
5. My weight loss/gain experience has taught me that one can never, never, stop practicing the principles of success in any venture in life.
6. I am lousy at journaling but I love to write.
7. I wrote a play when I was in the 6th grade. I got an A.
8. I never drank store bought milk until I was 16 years old.
9. I am thankful that I was born in America.
10. I love this award because it is all about me, me, me.
OK you guys let's all fess up. I believe you all have the gutz to tell it all.
Thanks for participating.