Harmony, from Writer In The Making, tagged me to share 7 random things about me so you, the reader, can get to know me a little better. This is my first meme to participate in as well. Here it goes:
1. I am a licensed Plumbing Contractor.
2. I hate coffee.
3. I was a singer in my previous life.
4. I was a member of the teamster union for two years.
5. I won a 5K race when I was 56 years old.
6. I was on the baton twirling team in high school.
7. Give me a box of chocolate with nuts and I am happy.
Here are the rules to play this meme.
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 5-7 others and list their names on their blog.
I don't know if I know enough bloggers to tag because I know some people do not like to do memes, so if I tag you and you don't want to play, that is OK. I would like the following bloggers to tell us a little about them selves.
Lisa Gates from Design Your Writing Life.
Anne Wayman from The Golden Pencil
Carolyn Manning from Thoughts and Philosophies
Suzanne Lieurance from The Working Writers Coach
Lori Widmer from Words on A Page